The Icelandic Football Leagues start again today after government along with the FA issued new rules so the games can take place without any spectators.
- Everybody outside the pitch should respect the 2 meters distance rule, subs, coach and other staff
- No spectators are allowed
- Players and staff has to use mask when the game is not being played
- Ball has to be sanitized each time it goes out of play and before and after game and in half-time
- Teams can’t use the same entrance to the stadium
- Teams can’t walk on the pitch on same time
- At the beginning of the match they line up with 2 meters apart.
These are just some of the rules that apply to the game.