The season starts 23rd April1 min read
Relaxation of Covid restrictions takes place today with teams being able to train and compete again. Games can be played with total 100 spectators.
After this relaxation following changes has been made:
- First legs of the Mjolkurbikarinn (Cup) will be played 23. – 25. April
- 2nd round will be played 30. april to 3. May. 3rd round played in June
- New dates for Men’s Pepsi Max League introduced Friday the 16th.
- First five rounds of Men’s Pepsi Max League will be re-scheduled
- All other competitions should be as originally planned.